7" SECRET

7" SECRET
SEXY SHEMALE

Monday, March 21, 2011

JUST RANDOM.....LOVE YALL

Well im sitting here with my cute lil pink bra and panty set chatting with some of my facebook guys.  I have one special friend on there, he is really sweet, this is what he said and it just made me smile tonight "
*im always is with you though xx your the ultimate fantasy xx "
*
its all true though if i could control things i wish i could belong to you so that way i could protect and be there to hold you wake up next to you because your so beautiful it'd still feel like dreaming waking up seeing you and feeling lucky being seen with you.  xxxxx your beautiful. never forget that xxx *
 
Thanks for that was feeling kind of loney and unappreciated tonight!!! on another note, what should I eat, im hungry and sleepy, thats a bad combo lol

No comments:

Post a Comment