7" SECRET

7" SECRET
SEXY SHEMALE

Friday, March 18, 2011

I TOOK HIS VIRGINITY

Well I went out last night and there was this hot guy sitting across the bar, he was in town on business.  I looked hott and sexy as usual, lol I had on my sexy back dress and red pumps.  I ordered my sex on the beach drink and sat there all alone, when all of a sudden I felt breath on my ear, I turned around to hear the sexiest voice say "hi there sexy", I smiled and spoke and invited him to join me.  We sat and talked for a few hours, when I looked at the time and noticed it was really late and I had 1 to many drinks.  He suggested that I stay with him at the hotel across the st, I accepted (thinking he knew my secret).  We get to his room and had a shot of vodka, we both were really feeling good at this point.  He starts to play around with me, kissing me on my neck and going up my dress.  I notice his wedding ring but say nothing, I can do more than his wife ever can is what was going through my head lol, he goes down my lil black bikini underwear nad feels IT, IT was hard and ready to blow, he jumped up, said "what the HELL was that" but had a smile on his face...guess he don't mind.  He stood me up, went to his knees and begged me to let him suck it.  I did of course lol.  After he got me rock hard, I bent him over the bed and took his virgin ass, made him scream like there was no tomorrow. His man cunt was so tight and good I squirted right in it bare, Hope he likes "creampie" i know I sure do lol.
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!Call Button

No comments:

Post a Comment